At Komquest Solutions , our refund policy is based on standard practice that strictly follow industrial norms. We put up with fair assessment practices and all the fund claims are processed with vigilant parameters to make sure the decisions are justified and mutually agreeable.
Our policies are treated with appropriate measures to settle different claims, originating from different assortment s of needs and various business situations.
When Do You Qualify For Refunds?
When you file a complaint to Komquest, we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts' panel. Refund is only made in the extreme circumstances, when nothing good can be done to solve the issue.
1) While planning for refunds we check for soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, refund may apply*
2) The issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification / resolution/fixing
3) You have not violated our payment terms
4) The reasons you made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for refund trial
5) The claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from your bank or payment vendor
6) The Full Refund policy will initiate after receive the upfront payment date and will take 14 Days to refund the amount.
Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated,your claim will be considered void. The decision on refunds is final and irrevocable.